If you adopt a big dog…
10) You’ll get more dog for your money.
9) Your kids won’t need to pester you to play Frisbee with them.
8) You’ll have an exercise machine that’s more fun than a treadmill.
7) You’ll save the cost of a security alarm system.
6) You can disguise it with a human mask and use the carpool lanes.
5) You’ll have a running partner that doubles as a bodyguard.
4) You won’t have to carry it around like a purse. It can walk on its own.
3) You’ll have a magnet for attracting a lot of attention on the street, in the park, at the beach…
2) Guests won’t stay long because it takes up the entire sofa.
And the number 1 reason to adopt a big dog:
You’ll have a devoted listener and snuggle buddy when your spouse or significant other is in the dog house.